Do you know how to delete individual messages on your iPhone that uses the iOS7 operating system?
This Message app feature changed from previous versions. Many thought it was gone (as did I), but they simply changed how you access it.
- Start the Messages app from your home screen.
- Hold down your finger on any individual message that you want to delete.
- The More… option will pop up. Tap More...
- Now, this gives you the option to tick off the individual messages you’d like to delete.
- Tap the trashcan, and they’re gone!
Glad to figure out this was still available!
If you’d like information on a done-for-you business system, which includes a phone sales team ready to go to work for you, Click Here.